Tuesday 20 March 2012

Presenting and feedback

Presentation:
Today Tuesday 20th March, i presented my finished production to an audience. I discussed similar videos and aspects about the video such as file size, editing, format and how my video was similar and different to the similar videos.


Feedback:
I collected feedback from my audience in the form of a questionnaire
The feedback revealed that people overall liked my video.
A main problem that was brought up and stood out the people was the sound. When editing i found the music i was using was not long enough to cover to whole production so i had to chop it up and extend it.
Another thing that someone brought up was that the girl in the first scene could have made it a little more obvious that she is the same girl as in the second scene.
As for the effects in the video people rated an average of 4.2 of 5


I achieved the grade of a merit

No comments:

Post a Comment